Features and benefits
● Long cycle life bellows (2000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless), Inconel for special applications, (may be replaced with Monel trim to resist corrosion or Hastelloy C for chlorine service).
● Improved body-bonnet joint: Graphite reinforced with SS foil gasket for Class 150 valves. Fully-encased, spiral wound graphite-filled Gr. 316 (stainless) gasket for Classes 300-600.
● Bolted body-bonnet for fast serviceability. Hermetically-sealed bonnets available for Classes 300 and 600.
● Two or three section bellows assembly.
● Non-rotating stemprevents torsion of bellows.
● Two secondary stem seals: a) Backseat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
● Welded-in seat hardfaced with CoCr alloy.
● Wedge hardfaced with CoCr alloy for long life.
● Seating faces hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.
Application: Industry, Powerstations, Flue gas purification plant, processing technology, gas supply, vapour facilities, recycling facilities, vacuum facilities, hot water, heating technology, district heating, thermal oil applications, general plant manufacturing, etc. (other applications on request)
Medium : Steam, gases, hot water, thermal fluids, hot oil, process water, vacuum facilities, ammonia etc.(other flow media on request)
Materials : WCB, WC6,SS304,SS316
Bellows materials: SS304, SS316,SS316L,SS310, Hastelly C.
Size range : 2"-16"
Temperature : ≤425 ℃
Fig No. : AWJ41H
Design Standard: API600 / BS1873
Face To Face: ANSI B16.10
Flange ends: ANSI B16.5
Test & Inspection: API 598