Face to Face：ASME B16.10
Flange Ends：ASME B16.5
Test & Inspection：API 598
Application: Industry, Powerstations, Flue gas purification plant, processing technology, gas supply, vapour facilities, recycling facilities, vacuum facilities, hot water, heating technology, district heating, thermal oil applications, general plant manufacturing, etc. (other applications on request)
Medium : Steam, gases, hot water, thermal fluids, hot oil, process water, vacuum facilities, ammonia etc.(other flow media on request)
Materials : WCB, WC6,SS304,SS316
Bellows materials: SS304, SS316,SS316L,SS310, Hastelly C.
Size range : 2"-16"
● Long cycle life bellows (3000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless), Inconel for special applications, or Hastelloy C for chlorine service.
● Bolted body-bonnet joints for fast serviceability. Fully enclosed spiral wound Gr. 316 (stainless) graphite gaskets.
● Non-rotating stem prevents torsion of bellows.
● Two-secondary stem seals: a) Back seat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
● Bellows monitoring port (optional): A plug can be connected to the space above the bellows to monitor performance.
● Seat and disc hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.