DIN Y-pattern Bellows Seal Globe Valve:
(1) Design Standard: DIN EN13709-2003
(2) Face to Face Dimension: DIN EN588-1:1995
(3) End Flange Dimension: DIN EN1092-1:2002
(4) Structures: Y-type
(5) Material of Body: GS-C25, S.S 304, S.S 316
(6) Pressure Rating: PN16, PN25, PN40
(7) Test Standard: DIN EN12266:2003
1.Bellow seal element. The key part of bellow sealed globe valves is metal bellow. It is the connection between cover and stem with automatic roll welding. The metal bellow can keep the stem part no leakage.
2.Benefit from the con and streamline shape design, the disc has a reliable seal and longer service life.
3.Double seal design(bellows+packing). Bellow and packing can protect against leakage and provide a excellent seal.
4.Grease nipple. It can direct lubricate the stem, nut and sleeve.
5.Ergonomic hand wheel. It provide longer service life and easier operation.
Design standard: DIN 3356
Face to face dimension: DIN 3202
Flange ends: DIN 2543-2545
Test & inspection: DIN 3230
(1) 2-Part rising stem with outside roll-formed thread;stem coupling with bellows anti-(2) Full size safety gland packing made of pure graphite ;can also be supplied in PTEF on request;
(3) Metal back seat with stroke limiter in open position and bellows anti-vibration device; (4) Multiple wall,fully flushed stainless steel bellows,secured against torsion,designed for 8,000 cycles ;fully welded;
(5) Stainless steel grooved bonnet gasket coated by pure graphite,mounted in tongue andgrooved bonnet flanges;
(6) Swivel conical shaped plug or flat disc made of hardened chromium steel ANSI 420 orreinforced with STL 6;body seat hard with S.S or STL 21.